– An Attractive Role in a Leading Global Transport & Logistics Service Provider
Are you an experienced, internationally oriented Road Transport professional with strong selling and communication skills, and a commercial mindset?
If so, - We may have the perfect job for you!
Our client, LEMAN, is a leading global transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, UK, US and China, employing approx. 750 employees. The LEMAN Group has launched a growth strategy with a wish to grow both organically and through acquisitions in the countries where the group is already present.
People are LEMAN’s strongest asset, and Landau Headhunting is now assisting LEMAN in the search for the right person to cover the important role of a SALES EXECUTIVE for LEMAN Sweden. LEMAN Sweden is in Helsingborg (HQ of Sweden), Gothenburg and Stockholm. This position is placed in Helsingborg.
LEMAN AB is part of the LEMAN Group and has 3 sites in Sweden. With focus on core activities Road, Sea and Air, LEMAN is committed to offering personalized solutions for all their customers.
Joining a team of 4 you will be reporting directly to the National Sales Manager. Your profile is a self-motivated and confident professional, well experienced in selling primarily the Road products on the Swedish market. You will be proficient at sourcing your own sales leads and managing your own pipeline in our CRM-system Dynamics. You will become part of a company where professional development is a crucial priority. The location of the position is at the office in Helsingborg.
- To do sales activity for primarily the Road, cross-selling for Air&Sea as well when in contact with relevant customers.
- Building business relations with prospects & developing existing customers by regular client visits.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Maintain Sales Activities on weekly basis.
- Delivering sales targets in line with business plan.
- Replying to tenders.
- Consultative selling / providing value added services to clients.
- Working closely with Operations to ensure a smooth transaction for each customer.
- Aligning with Operations and other stakeholders to package a competitive product
- Identifying and directing the customer journey together with the rest of the Sales Team
- Manage key accounts including KPI reports & sales reviews.
- Using CRM as a daily tool.
- Working knowledge of the freight forwarding industry.
- At least 2-3 years of field sales experience.
- Ambitious & driven personality who can commit to the company.
- Ability to work under pressure & achieve targets.
- Strong selling and communication skills.
- Ideally a graduate
- Ability to travel in Sweden (and internationally when possible and required).
- A positive and busy working environment, motivated colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
- An exciting and open workplace and freedom with responsibility.
- An international environment, with development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and benefits-package.
Being the right person, you will have good opportunities for personal and professional development.
Please apply soonest possible (in English) by clicking the “Apply” button and thereby uploading your CV and application. For any additional information, please contact Hans Vexø from Landau Headhunting by phone: +45 5357 1200.Landau Headhunting will carry out the recruitment process. Therefore, all inquiries should be directed to Landau Headhunting. We will call in relevant candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, and we reserve the right to call in candidates prior to the application deadline. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information about LEMAN, please have a look at: www.leman.com